Saturday, May 11, 2013

Its the most wonderful time of the month...

Today's post is going to be a short one. I was getting really excited about my weigh in today until yesterday afternoon when mother nature decided to pay a visit. I have decided to postpone my weigh in until next Saturday because of this. I am assuming that most of my readers are women and therefore need no explanation as to why I made this decision, but just to cover all bases here is why. Most women feel bloated and crampy during their cycle, and I have that going on and then some. Last year through a series of tests with my lady doctor, I found out that I do not ovulate properly. I ovulate very sporadically and sometimes not at all. This causes me to go longer between cycles. I have not had a cycle in over two months, and because of that when I do have one it is really bad. So needless to say, the last thing I want to do when I feel hugely bloated is to weigh and take measurements. You should know that this did not keep me from going to the gym though. I went to the gym and did my full hour on the elliptical. I had my resistance at 7 again, and my distance was 4.85 miles so I beat my best distance by a tenth of a mile. I am scaring that 5 miles to death and I love it! I hope that you will bear with this hiccup in schedule, but I am hoping that most of you understand. Screw mother nature! With that, I am off to cuddle with my kitties and watch Harry Potter!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment