Saturday, May 18, 2013

2nd Official Weigh In

Alright so it is that time again! It is time for my second official weigh in. The last time I weighed on April 20th I weighed in at 209.6. I am happy to say that today I weighed in at 198.4. That is right ladies and gentlemen, I am under 200 pounds! This is a huge, huge deal for me. I have not been under 200 lbs in 2 and a half years, so I am not going to lie I got a little emotional when I saw that number. Knowing that I will never weigh 200 lbs again is the most amazing feeling. Now time for my measurements. I did not lose as many inches this time, but that is ok because the weight is still coming off.

                                      Starting                    Last Weigh In                     Current

Thighs:                             28                                    26.5                                25                                


Arms:                              14.5                                   14                                  14


Neck:                               13.5                                   13                                  13


Belly:                                40                                    39.5                                39


Waist:                             35.5                                   32.5                               32


Chest:                             43                                      41.5                               41


Hips:                               44                                      43.5                             42.5                


Butt:                               47                                      45.5                               45


                               Inches This Week:  6                        Inches Overall:  17:5                         

Seventeen and a half inches overall is not too shabby! I have updated the current picture on the front page of my blog, so that you can see the difference in my body thus far. Sorry for the no make-up, we have been painting the house all day. I will be weighing again on June 8, and my goal is to be at 190 by that time. I seem to have been losing right about 10 lbs per month so I think that is an obtainable goal. I am really proud of my progress this far, and I look forward to what is to come!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah


1 comment: