Sunday, June 2, 2013

Got to get my workout in!

One of the things that you don't know about me yet is that I dabble in photography. I do not advertise because I do not feel that I am on that level yet. I mostly only shoot for friends and family and I only have about 10-15 shoots per year. It just so happened that I had two this weekend, which never happens! The first was yesterday. I was taking pictures of a friend's daughter and niece, who are adorable by the way. We just barely finished the pictures when the rain hit, so I was happy about that. I had intended to go to the gym when I was done, but my friend's daughter asked me if I would ride to Nashville with them to watch her dance lesson. I am having to miss her showcase this month, and I can never say no to her, so I went. I am glad I did too, she is such an amazing dancer and I know that she will go far with it. We weren't leaving Nashville until 5:00 and I knew that my gym closed at 7:00 so I was bound and determined to make it in time. It poured the whole way home so it took us longer than normal. I pulled up to the house at 5:50 and sprinted inside to change. I made it to the gym by 6:05, so I had to cut my normal hour down to 45 minutes to ensure that I was done in time. Yes, I had to cut my workout down some, but it did me a lot more good that not going at all. If it is important to you, you will find a way; if not you will find an excuse. Losing this weight is up there on my priority list, so I made sure I found a way! Don't ever throw a workout aside because you are short on time. Half of a workout is better than no workout at all. Today's post was a short one but hopefully you still took something from it. Let's start the week off right, and have positive attitudes!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment