Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Time Turner

Ever wish you could borrow Hermione Granger's Time Turner necklace so that you could have more hours in the day? I certainly have over the last couple of days. I don't know what it is about this week, but I just feel like there isn't enough time for everything. It seems like by the time I leave work, go to the gym, shower, cook, spend an hour or two at most with my husband, and pick up the house it is time for bed. I would like to point out that although an hour or two with my husband sounds like a lot, he works nights and this is the only time that we get. I commend anyone who sets out on a weight loss journey that has children, I just don't know how you squeeze it all in. I guess I just have to start looking at gym time as my "me time". It sure beats snacking on the couch watching tv. I suppose that I just feel overwhelmed because today I had to add a grocery store run into the mix. I know that I am a lot less busy than most people, and I just have to learn to keep making the most of the time that I have. I enjoy going to the gym and I don't ever want that to feel like a chore, so I think that using gym time as "me time" will help with that. Please tell me I am not the only one that feels stretched too thin every now and then.

Today's run went really well, and I was able to shave a full 3 minutes off of my last run! Keep in mind this was on the elliptical. I hit one mile at 13:42, two miles at 27:30 and three miles at 42:12. I finished my 45 minutes with a full distance of 3.21 miles. Not too shabby for a big girl! I am starting to get really excited about weighing in on Saturday. I hope that you will all come back to check on the results!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment