Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weigh In Number 7!

It seems like these weigh ins just keep coming faster and faster, but it is that time again. I do apologize for postponing the weigh in a week, but weighing while on my period is not my idea of fun. When I weighed 4 weeks ago, I weighed in at 172.4. This week, I weighed in at 165.6! That is a 6.8 weight loss for the month, and that puts me at 54 lbs lost over all! That's right, I have passed the 50 lb mark! Also, if you didn't see my milestones post, that also means that I now weigh less than I did on my wedding day. Just had to throw that in there! Now onto the measurements.


                                            Starting                     Last Weigh In                        Current

Thighs:                                    28                                   22                                R-21, L-21.5


Arms:                                     14.5                         R-12, L-11.5                      R-11.5, L-11.5


Neck:                                      13.5                                 12                                         12


Belly:                                        40                                  34                                         33


Waist:                                     35.5                                 29                                         28


Chest:                                       43                                  37                                         37


Hips:                                         44                                37.5                                        37


Butt:                                         47                                40.5                                        39


                                    Inches This Weigh In:  6                Total Inches: 65.5

While I am very happy with these results, I can definitely tell that my progress is slowing down. That is to be expected at this point, but still something that I am having to remind myself of. A 30 minute run on the elliptical used to burn about 550 calories for me since my heart rate usually sat at a very high 175. Now when I run 30 minutes on the elliptical my heart rate usually does not go above 130, which means I burn more like 300 calories. I know that it is a very good thing that my body is in much better shape, meaning that my heart rate stays at a much safer pace. It does mean however, that I have to work much harder for the calories that I burn. I backed off of the push ups quite a bit in the last couple of weeks because my shoulder was bothering me some, but I can tell by my arm measurements that I need to pick that back up this week. I am going to focus on arms and of course belly from now until my next weigh in. I am going to the beach on October 4th, so I am kicking the ab work into HIGH GEAR for the next couple of weeks! I hope you all have an amazing week!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment