Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weigh In Number 5

So it is that time again...weigh in time. These weigh ins seem to be coming faster and faster here lately. Right before my last weigh in I hit a bit of a plateau, so I wasn't thrilled about my results last time. This week has made up for that in weight and measurements. Three weeks ago I weighed in at 187.6, and today I weighed in at 180.0. I was really hoping to see the 170's this weigh in, but I am very pleased with a 7.6 lb weight loss for a three week period. Now onto the really good part, the measurements!


                                      Starting                            Last Weigh In                          Current

Thighs:                              28                                         23.75                                      23 (each)


Arms:                               14.5                                R- 13, L- 13.5                       R-12, L- 12.25


Neck:                                13.5                                          13                                       12.25


Belly:                                  40                                           36                                         35


Waist:                               35.5                                        31.5                                        29


Chest:                                43                                           39                                          38


Hips:                                  44                                          40.5                                        39


Butt:                                  47                                          42.5                                       40.5

                               
                      Inches This Weigh In: 12.5                    Total Inches: 45 

I am super pleased with my measurement results this week! I knew the inches were going down, but I did not realize how much. A friend of ours is getting married in a little less than a month, so I ordered my dress in a 10 thinking that I would be that size by the time the wedding rolled around. Well it came in, and it is already just a tad big! I had to order an 8! Um, I don't know if you read that correctly but I had to order an 8! I am sure that it will be a little tight when I first get it but I am thinking that it will fit just right by the time that the wedding rolls around. Anyway that is it for now! I hope you all have a great week!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment