Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I can't believe I am doing this...

I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I was contemplating posting a picture of me in my bathing suit once I found the one I wanted. I have to say, finding the right bathing suit proved to be more difficult than I had planned. The first one that I wanted was out of stock. I ordered the second one that I liked, but it was too big (which I have to admit made me very happy). I had been looking for tankinis because I have always thought that one piece bathing suits always looked so old. I decided to take a browse through some one pieces online and I found one that I fell in love with. So I ordered it, and I love it even more in person. Even when I was skinny, I don't ever remember trying on a bathing suit and liking the way it made my body look. It was such a big thing for me to try on a bathing suit and immediately have a smile instead of self loathing. I feel like the suit that I picked is flattering for my body shape and I love the color as well. I have fought back and forth with myself about posting this picture, because let's be honest...not many people want to post pictures of themselves in a bathing suit on the internet. I was initially worried about my cellulite, but it really has gone down a lot. My body is not 100% where I want it to be, but I am happy to show the changes that I have made so far. This is me being proud of my "during" body. So without further adieu, here is me in my bathing suit. Please be kind because this is stepping out on a limb for me. Talk to you soon.

Thanks for reading,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment